Skip to main content

Private Client Services

Protecting what matters most - your family, health, well-being and wealth – is a must. As you continue to grow and plan for the future, Marsh Private Client Services (PCS) has the expertise, personal service, resources, and capabilities to help protect your most precious assets.

We protect what matters most.

Planning for your future can be daunting, and navigating a multitude of solutions can become quite complex. With more than four decades' experience and industry relationships, Marsh PCS has the personal service, unmatched global reach, resources, and capabilities to help you stay protected in the moments that matter.

Contact us

Need expert advice? Complete our online form and we'll call you.

Full car insurance policy covers you against loss, damage and third party liability.  Third-party liability covers you against death or bodily injury to any third party/person. 

Buildings insurance is only needed if you are legally liable for the building i.e. if you own the building as a property owner. 

Yes, it is necessary to buy travel insurance before you travel.  In addition, to obtain a visa for some countries, overseas travel insurance is compulsory.  Even some cases where it is not compulsory, buying good travel insurance becomes necessary while travelling on business or holiday, for education, or for research.

Our people

Rebecca Bleek

Rebecca Bleek

Affinity Leader – Middle East and North Africa

Noela Kenna

Noela Kenna

AVP, Consumer and Commercial Leader

  • United Arab Emirates