We're sorry but your browser is not supported by Marsh.com.au

For the best experience, please upgrade to a supported browser:



What should you do if you have a complaint?

  1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We have our own internal dispute resolution procedure, a copy of which is available upon request. In the first instance you should address any concern or complaint to the Marsh representative servicing your account. Alternatively, you may contact the Marsh Complaints Officer on (03) 9603 2338.
  2. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, the matter will be referred to the Marsh Complaints Officer to investigate and take appropriate action. You will be advised within 15 working days of our decision. If the matter is complex and a longer period is required you will be informed
  3. We are a member of an external dispute resolution scheme. You may be able to refer the matter to the free consumer service offered by this scheme subject to its terms of reference.

The Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS)

You may be able to refer your complaint to the FOS which is a national scheme for consumers aimed at resolving disputes between clients and their broker or insureds and their insurance companies or claimants who have a dispute with another person’s insurance company in relation to motor vehicle property (i.e. third party) claim. If you have any query about whether your complaint can be handled by FOS, call 1300 78 08 08 or email info@fos.org.au.