Organisations in the retail and wholesale realm face a myriad of potential risks every day. From workers’ compensation, cyber exposure, and data breaches, to product contamination, domestic and international government regulations, and disasters, both natural and man-made. Any of these can create significant challenges that disrupt operations and threaten their reputations and brands.
Operating in an increasingly competitive and dynamic market, retailers and wholesalers must have the speed and agility to respond quickly to customer needs. Their ability to satisfy customer expectations requires constant improvement in operational infrastructure and greater reliance on technology platforms, which present multiple new risks and challenges. Marsh can support you in identifying, quantifying, and managing these risks by:
- Working with you to help identify your reputational risk exposure and provide recommendations for the prioritisation and management of any potential risk.
- Assessing your cyber risk exposure to improve risk control and explore insurance options.
- Understanding the global nature of your operations to assess, prepare, and protect against political risk exposures.
- Building resiliency into your organisation and its supply chain as well as developing robust business continuity and crisis management plans.
- Analysing high frequency loss data (such as public liability) to assist in insurance program design.
The result? A risk management program that helps you reduce total cost of risk, better allocate capital, and improve overall profitability.