Whether employee shortage and retention issues, regulatory risks, or marketplace competition, these and other exposures can severely impact your organisation’s profitability and impede overall success. The very survival of some transportation companies can depend on the effective management and control of risk and its associated costs.
With these challenges in mind, Marsh provides services that go beyond insurance to deliver a total risk finance and workforce solution. Our services include:
- Insurance program design and placement — tailored to help ensure we offer cost-effective risk-transfer solutions.
- Fatigue management systems — an audit of your fatigue management systems, accompanied by suggested improvement strategies.
- Risk financing — to help ensure the optimal balance of risk retention and risk transfer, supported by industry-leading data and analytics and predictive modelling tools, which provide insights that help you understand your risk exposures and the approaches to manage them.
- Employee risks — helping you achieve significant reductions in the direct and indirect costs of employee injuries, absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Fleet management — including accident-management service, driver training and fleet risk control.
- Claims services — a range of claims handling, advocacy and defensibility services to help you reduce costs and improve efficiency.
The result: A comprehensive understanding of the issues facing the industry, enabling us to design innovative risk solutions that aim to protect your balance sheet, optimise operations, increase stability and control your total cost of risk.
Trucking & Land Transportation
Marsh’s Transportation Practice looks at risk from your perspective. We have decades of experience servicing the risk management needs of the transportation industry and addressing the unique challenges of transportation companies at all stages of growth. For example:
- Small Enterprises — Marsh can advise on regulatory issues and work with your firm to identify risk deficiencies and establish a culture of safety.
- Midsize Enterprises — Marsh claims advisers can help you navigate your incidents and claims, while our Marsh Risk Consulting experts can help you with loss control and risk mitigation; we can even help you minimise fuel and maintenance costs through driver improvement and quantitative modelling.
- Large Enterprises — Elite firms will benefit from Marsh’s proven analytics and alternative risk financing solutions to help ensure that your total cost of risk is minimised.