Marsh’s China Client Services provides risk and insurance solutions to Chinese companies operating in Australia across an array of industry segments.
As the risk and insurance adviser to many of China’s leading corporations, Marsh’s innovative client solutions set the standard, delivering tailored services based on complexity of the risk and global footprint, and matched to our clients’ buying styles.
With specialist focus, we deliver services and solutions relevant to the risk issues of Chinese clients, including:
- Understanding of Chinese business trends and challenges.
- The benefit of a unique service model – local teams supported by experienced Chinese insurance professionals.
- Strong relationships with all leading insurance markets.
- Strong risk advisory and insurance broking capabilities, enabling the negotiation of broad terms and conditions.
- Extensive knowledge management, enabling the sharing of industry insights across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Global service delivery through our extensive global network operating in over 100 countries.
- With a track record of designing and implementing global insurance programs for multinational Chinese companies, we maintain strong connections with Marsh offices in China and worldwide, ensuring clear communication is maintained with our clients at home and abroad, via a single global Marsh team.
Key industries we serve:
- Communications, media and technology.
- Energy – oil and gas.
- Financial institutions and professional services.
- Food and beverage.
- Healthcare and medical products.
- Life sciences.
- Metals and mining.
- Power and utilities.
- Real estate.
- Renewable energy.
- Transportation and logistics.