Marsh Canada is proud to be the exclusive broker to the Canadian Museums Association (CMA).
Such recognition is not taken for granted, and in our view, carries a responsibility to ensure program coverages continually evolve to reflect the needs of the museum sector.The program provides tailored insurance designed for museums and art galleries, as well as related organizations such as foundations, councils, and societies.
Group purchasing provides an excellent spread of risk. The impact of any given loss to a group program would be relatively small — the same loss to an individual institution could be catastrophic. Let the overall results of your group program help protect you from the unexpected cost variations of an individual insurance purchase.
- Power of group purchasing
- Competitively priced insurance products
- Enhanced coverages tailored to the museum sector
- Capacity to accommodate all sizes of museums and related institutions
- Reputable and financially stable insurers recognized as leaders in the field of fine arts/specialty insurance
- Experienced, qualified claims adjusters
The CMA Program
The program is national in scope, and caters to museums and galleries, as well as related institutions specializing in a variety of disciplines, including:
- General Interests
- Living History
- National History
- Special Interests
- Boiler and Machinery
- Business Interruption
- Commercial General Liability:
- Host Liquor Liability
- Media Expense
- Copyright Infringement
- Miscellaneous Abuse
- Umbrella Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Art Collections including:
- Permanent and loaned objects
- Incoming and outgoing exhibits, including while in transit
- Art rentals
- Objects while in storage
Set Your Insurance Reminder
Our experience in designing and managing group programs has positioned us as one of the leading insurance brokers for galleries and museums with over 200 currently participating in the program — let our experience help benefit you.