Accidental Death and Disability
Marsh Canada’s Consumer and Commercial (C&C) Wholesale Underwriting Group provides all program participants with accident insurance coverage for all staff, both key persons and others. The benefits are payable in addition to any other accident insurance that may be in place.
Who Will Benefit?
All active full time members of your organization's staff are eligible to be covered.
Members of the plan can be covered subject to a maximum multiple of salary or appropriate justification of sum insured.
Why Buy This Product?
If injuries result in loss of or permanent total disablement which occur within 12 months of the date of accident, the plan will pay in accordance with the Benefit Schedule. In addition, the product also offers:
- 24 hours All Risks coverage
- Benefit payable when death occurs within 365 days following the date of accident
- No medical information required
- Worldwide coverage
- Broad definition of “beneficiary”
- Multi-year policies available
In addition to the robust Benefits Schedule (outlined in the linked brochure), the following are additional benefits provided under the program:
- Disappearance Surgical Reattachment
- Spousal Retaining
- Day Care
- Family Transportation
- Home Alteration and Vehicle Modification
- Workplace Accommodation and Alteration
- Hospital Confinement
- Monthly Income
- Seat Belt
- Psychological Therapy
- Felonious Assault
- Accident Medical Expense
- Accident Dental Expense
- Continuation of Coverage