Marsh invests significantly in technologies that enable our clients to manage risk more simply, efficiently, and effectively. These technologies also facilitate collaboration between clients and their Marsh teams, as well as between Marsh and carrier partners.
Marsh ClearSight (formerly known as STARS) brings together integrated applications, analytics, and collaboration tools to help clients better manage their risk with data-driven insights. In short, Marsh ClearSight helps clients consolidate their risk information and optimize their risk decisions.
The Marsh Analytics Platform (MAP) enables clients to quantify and manage risk as never before through an unmatched combination of data, analytics, and technology. This comprehensive solution is backed by our industry-leading proprietary global loss database, a trained global team of sales professionals, and hundreds of devices with the industry’s only mobile content-delivery platform, known as iMAP. Some iMAP modules will also be made available to clients through Marsh ClearSight.
In addition, Marsh has many other client applications. Learn more about them below.
Marsh Country Information
Country Information from Marsh and Axco Insurance Services, a leading global insurance information provider, offers relevant insurance market and regulatory information from more than 160 countries through several databases:
- Global Insight is a database that provides answers to frequently asked insurance, regulatory, and tax questions from both Axco and Marsh experts. It also includes local-country intelligence and a multinational network directory.
- Country Profiles feature concise summaries covering topics such as admitted/non-admitted and compulsory insurances, insurance legislation, and applicable taxes.
- Regulatory Alerts provide monthly email updates on key developments.
Global Policy Digest
Global Policy Digest (GPD) is a global database where local Marsh servicing teams consolidate policy documentation and prepare standardized summaries enabling risk managers to quickly access the information they need.
MarshConnect is an online application tool that facilitates the interaction of clients and their Marsh service teams throughout the insurance placement and servicing process. Among the applications available are:
- MarshConnect Documents provides convenient 24/7 online access to a repository of account-ready documents generated in Marsh’s account servicing and placement processes.
- Certificate Requests online via MarshConnect ensures comprehensive, accurate, and swift production of a certificate in accordance with your policies of record.
- Memorandum of Insurance (MOI) is a simple way to provide online evidence coverage to, avoiding the administrative effort and obligations of certificates.
Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Marsh Market Information is a one-stop tool for information on the financial condition of insurance companies, MMI provides easy access to detailed, current financial information, ratings, news, and analyses on thousands of insurance companies worldwide.
Marsh TEAMSITE is a powerful, easy to use, collaboration tool, using widely adopted Microsoft Office and SharePoint technology. Marsh TEAMSITE allows secure sharing of information with team members worldwide, including insurers as appropriate.