Marsh Country Information
Your Guide to International Insurance Markets
- Does your organization have operations in more than one country?
- Do you understand the key differences among global insurance markets?
- Are you concerned about local compliance?
- Do you need to be alerted to changes in local insurance market regulations?
Solution: Marsh Country Information
Marsh Country Information — with content from Axco Insurance Information Services, a leading global insurance information provider — offers worldwide insurance market and regulatory information for over 170 territories. It features concise insurance market summaries and alerts covering topics such as admitted/non-admitted and compulsory insurance, insurance legislation, and applicable taxes.
Country Profiles provides insurance market summaries from Axco reports and concise information on legislative, insurance, regulatory, and tax compliance issues covering over 170 countries.
- Data can be viewed and compared by territory, line of business or regulatory topic.
- Profiles provide convenient internal navigation and the option to print.
- Topics include non-admitted positions, taxes and charges, compulsory classes, premium payment terms, and local broker requirements.
Regulatory Alerts delivers monthly updates on recent and proposed developments in regulation, legislation, supervision, and premium taxation across the globe.
- Register for monthly email updates on key developments.
- View alerts by territory or month of occurrence.
- Access Regulatory Alerts archive with information on historical developments