Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Manage Your Insurer Counterparty Risk
- Do you know the financial condition of your insurers?
- Do you need alerts to track changes to your insurers' financial condition?
- Do you need to report status changes to compliance audit committees?
The Solution: Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Marsh Market Information is designed to make it easier for clients to find detailed insurer and insurance-industry credit analysis and information. A timely and dynamic one-stop tool, MMI provides easy access to detailed financial information, ratings, news and analyses clients need in order to evaluate the market security risks of their insurance programs—saving them valuable time and concern.
- Provides ratings and outlooks from three major rating agencies — A.M. Best, S&P, and Moody’s.
- Helps you analyze your insurance program’s overall credit exposure by offering charts and spreadsheets that show insurer ratings by premiums/limits, by primary and excess layers, or comparative snapshots of insurer financials.
- Comprehensive financial information that:
- Displays current and historical financial ratings.
- Demonstrates the impact of financial structures such as intercompany pools and guarantees.
- Provides insurer W-8 and W-9 forms to help you comply with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- Customized online tools that:
- Manage a portfolio of your insurers.
- Generate custom reports.
- Set up customized email alerts.