Memorandum of Insurance / Online Certificate Requests
Smart Ways To Manage Requests For Evidence Of Coverage
- Do you have frequent demands for evidence of coverage that could be satisfied without issuance of a certificate?
- Are your requests often urgent, with a need to support critical business?
- Do you have standard process to ensure that your coverage and policies are reflected in the certificates you issue?
The Solution: Memorandum of Insurance (MOI)
Memorandum of Insurance is a simple way to provide online evidence of coverage to vendors, suppliers, customers, and other third parties, avoiding the administrative effort and obligations of certificates.
- A generic snapshot of current coverage with no obligations to amend coverage or provide notice of cancellation to the viewer.
- An easily-shared URL ensuring each viewer understands and accepts the terms of viewing.
- Simplified risk management and administration requirements.
The Solution: Online Certificate Requests
The Marsh Portal provides a central online access point to intake certificate requests that ensures a comprehensive, accurate, and swift production of a certificate, all in accordance with your policies of record.
- A standardized process for 24/7 entry of requests and a comprehensive form that handles a wide range of coverages and scenarios.
- A dedicated service unit with your insurance policy information and certificate issuance procedures on file.
- Regular requests are handled within 24 hours. Urgent/rush requests are processed within one hour between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.