Copyright © 2017 Marsh for Insurance Services – Egypt. All rights reserved. Marsh for Insurance Services – Egypt is authorised and regulated by the Egyptian Financial Services Authority (EFSA).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Marsh for Insurance Services – Egypt (“Marsh”) who are Licensed Egyptian Financial Services Authority (EFSA). Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms, including the Marsh Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website.
- You must be at least 21 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this website and the services provided on it.
- While Marsh has made all reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that Marsh accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, Marsh is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- Any comments posted on Marsh content or through participation in a Marsh discussion forum or chat room should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Marsh.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in Marsh and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Marsh and its licensors and agree to promptly notify Marsh in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Marsh. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to Marsh (contact details below) with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the Marsh name or misuse the Marsh brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of Marsh.
- You agree to be accurate and/or genuine in any comments you leave on any Marsh content or when you participate in a Marsh discussion forum or chat room.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights (for example copyright, trademarks or database rights) of others. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Marsh reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- Information that we acquire will be treated as confidential and will not be used, other than in accordance with our Privacy Notice or your instructions.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Marsh against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Marsh as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- While this website may provide links to other websites, Marsh has no control over such sites. Marsh cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- If you are in breach of these Terms, Marsh may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and Marsh accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Marsh’s liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Marsh’s negligence.
- These Terms may be amended by Marsh from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- These Terms and the content of this website are governed by the Egyptian law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of [country] courts.
- Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Marsh should be sent via our Contact Us Form,