With European regulation in the form of REACH (registration, evaluation, authorisation, and restriction of chemicals), a volatile supply chain, and the critical eye of pressure groups, the need to manage risk effectively is integral to the business strategy of chemical companies in Ireland. As the margin for error diminishes, issues such as reputation management and business continuity planning are becoming even more critical.
Companies in Ireland are also under competitive pressure from South East Asia to innovate new products – adding an extra incentive to manage strategic risk. Marsh's risk management experts can develop, negotiate, and implement cost-effective risk management plans tailored to your business’s long- and short-term goals through services that include:
- Asset protection and loss control.
- Business risk consulting.
- Captive management.
- Claims advocacy and claims accounting preparation.
- Crisis management and business continuity planning.
- Environmental consulting.
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence.
- Product risk assessments.
- Property risk consulting.
- Supply chain risk analysis.
- Workforce strategies.
Our analytics tools can benchmark and quantify your risk exposures, enabling you to structure insurance programmes in the most economically efficient manner, while also meeting the risk tolerance goals of your organisation.
The benefits? Insight into your exposures and expertise that helps you make the right risk-financing decisions.