For any enquiries regarding the 14 November earthquakes please email claims at email@example.com. Please contact your client advisor directly or phone our claims line on 0800 887 123.
The management of insurance claims is becoming more complex; at Marsh, we are best positioned to assist you by using our expertise, market knowledge, and relationships to develop a transparent resolution strategy. Our aim is to make sure there are no surprises and that your claim is settled in the optimum time, meeting your expectations.
The NZ Claims Practice offers a range of services that go beyond claims handling, in order to help you reduce costs and improve efficiency. Each of our clients expects to receive a high-quality claims service from their insurer or broker. We believe that, through our range of claims services, we are perfectly placed to provide skills and resource to meet your claims challenge.
The proactive processing and handling of claims is delivered by our specialised teams in Auckland. From here, we focus on:
- The speedy and accurate payment of claims settlements to you.
- Ensuring you are kept up-to-date on how your claim is progressing.
- The early identification of any issues that may interfere with a different settlement of your claim and the escalation to senior Marsh Colleagues to ensure everything is done to resolve any problems.
The delivery of pre- and post-loss claims services which enable clients to understand and minimise claims, costs, impact, and frequency. This includes:
- The agreement and oversight of claims procedures and processes with insurers, especially where you are reporting claims directly.
- Analysis of claims data to identify opportunities for you to reduce your total cost of claims and ultimately your insurance premiums.
- Leading loss scenario testing to give you confidence in how your policy would respond in the event of a specific claims circumstance.
- Helping you manage the performance of your third party providers such as loss adjusters or administrators. This includes leading and managing tender exercises.
Managing large, complex, or contentious claims and delivering the best possible outcome for you by leveraging our expertise and market relationships. When delivering advocacy services, we will:
- Deploy the senior, expert advocacy resource that is best qualified to deliver the optimal outcome.
- Provide strategic and technical advice throughout the period of the negotiations with insurers.
- Where appropriate, seek to engage additional specialist resources from within Marsh’s Global Claims Practice, including forensic accountants from our FACS unit and lawyers from our consultant advocate team.
- Offer you our observations on any lessons learned which might ensure that similar losses are avoided in the future.