Public and Products Liability
All businesses, associations / organisations and their members can face the risk of causing damage to other people's property, injuries to other people and fines in their daily undertaking of work or participation in association / organisation events. Public or general liability cover protects your legal liability for damage inflicted.
Marsh public liability insurance can provide cover for:
- Legal liability (including costs and expenses) if someone else's property is damaged, or if the general public are injured by you, one of your employees, or a product you supply or service
- Legal liability for property that is left in your care, custody or control
- Liability under the Forest and Rural Fires Act
- Liability arising from the use of mobile mechanical plant
- Liability arising from damage to underground services Statutory Liability
- Liability as a tenant of any premises occupied but not owned by you
If you sell, supply or deliver goods, even in the form of repair or service, you may need cover against claims of goods causing injury or damage.
Product liability insurance covers damage or injury caused to another business or person by the failure of your product or the product you are selling.
Marsh is also able to provide cover for other liability needs such as:
- Statutory Liability
- Employers Liability
- Fidelity (Employee Theft)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors' and Officers Liability