With global trade comes a patchwork of insurance marketplaces and regulations, each with distinct rules and customs. Disparate mandates and best local standards complicate the way multinational companies address risks such as property/casualty, political, trade credit and specialty risks.
Marsh has the global insight, disciplined process and deep experience to help you manage the risks of operating in multiple markets. We bring international perspectives to help you understand wide-ranging issues, such as emerging risks, local market nuances and other elements that influence multinational and intra-regional insurance solutions.
Marsh can also show you the impact of cross-border insurance programmes and advise you on executing a multi-coverage strategy that helps manage your risks on a global scale.
Key to our success is a disciplined process and attentive service. Employing a centralised, efficient approach – using our proprietary “Rules of the Road” – our collaborative worldwide network provides consistent, repeatable servicing of international and local policies, even in remote corners of the globe.
Whether you do business in two countries, two dozen, or more, we can help you:
- Quickly respond to and meet emerging challenges.
- Understand local governments’ rules and regulations.
- Make informed decisions and weigh the practicalities of cost, coverage and compliance.
- Manage your programme and optimise its value.
Marsh’s Multinational advisors help you by:
- Keeping abreast of global risk and insurance issues.
- Leading our servicing offices around the world in delivering global insurance solutions across coverage lines.
We provide a single point of contact that helps administer global programmes across your product lines, including International Liability, Property, Financial & Professional, and Marine. Our professionals are fluent in multiple languages. Many of our specialists have lived and worked outside their home countries, making them highly sensitive to local business environment, customs, norms, and conditions.
Marsh’s Multinational Client Service specialists manage complex global programmes using a standardised operating process. With this clearly defined and efficient service approach, our account teams and industry experts direct their specialised knowledge to the unique nuances of your business’s global footprint.
We deliver timely and accurate information on your global programmes, and help uniformly implement your risk management philosophy. You benefit from a single point of accountability, backed by a deep and knowledgeable network that spans business lines, industries, and geographies.
With more than 400 offices in more than 100 countries, the benefits of Marsh’s globally integrated network include:
- Established, trusted relationships throughout our multinational network.
- Local professionals experienced in servicing both controlled master programme underlyers and independent local insurance policies.
- Consistent service around the world.
- Local market and regulatory insights and perspectives, and appreciation of cultural norms, nuances, and personal relationships.