Whether it is protection for your trip, your possessions or your health, travel insurance has become an essential item to pack for smart travellers.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while travelling. Marsh can provide you with options for leisure travel.
To find out more or to get two comparable quotes for travel insurance, follow the links below:
Why take out travel insurance through Marsh?
- We offer competitive premiums
- Worldwide 24/7 support for emergency assistance
- Comprehensive cover
- International and domestic travel available
- Cover options available for travellers 70+
- Frequent travellers multi-trip policy option
Travel insurance can protect you if:
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness or other circumstances out of your control
- Your trip is disrupted because your passport or travel documents are lost or stolen
- You or one of your family members travelling with you has a medical emergency in a foreign country
- Your bags are lost or delayed
- Your travel is delayed due to circumstances beyond your control
Anything can happen, so be prepared.
Business travel insurance can be booked by contacting your local branch – click here for details.