Strategic Risk Consulting
Today’s organizations face significant risks posed by customer attrition, increased reliance on third parties, social media, and expanded regulations. You must ensure that the right plans, processes, and procedures are in place to remain successful and overcome adverse events.
Marsh Risk Consulting’s (MRC) Strategic Risk Consulting group provides business continuity and supply chain, crisis management and reputational risk, and enterprise risk and resiliency services to ensure that the right organizational plans, processes, and procedures are in place to prepare for, mitigate, and manage risk. Our experts can help you:
- Preserve, protect, and defend your business’s assets, processes, people, and reputation.
- Evaluate and provide advice with regards to compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Meet stakeholder corporate governance expectations.
What differentiates MRC’s Strategic Risk Consulting group are:
- Our Crisis Management team, which supports you during severe, high-profile incidents in every region of the world, and has worked in nearly all industries and sectors.
- Our proven processes to help you identify and assess material risks, develop specific mitigation strategies, and assess enterprise-wide technology platforms for monitoring and reporting.
- Our expertise in industry issues, risk analysis, analytics, organizational change, and risk technology, which you can use to create a holistic, enterprise-wide risk aware culture.