Marsh has more than 50 aerospace specialists based around the world, who work with hundreds of clients from across the aerospace sector, including:
- Major and component part manufacturers.
- Airport service providers and refuellers.
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul providers.
- Air navigation service providers.
Our clients benefit from our extensive global trading relationships with aerospace insurance underwriters.
Marsh has developed a suite of exclusive aerospace facilities, including the Marsh Aerospace Risk Scheme (MARS) and Galaxy for the majority of aerospace business, Marsh's Bank Lineslip Facility (Aviation Contingent Insurance) for financial institutions, and the Airside Liability Insurance Scheme for companies working at airports on a temporary basis. These facilities provide you with broad coverage and highly-competitive premiums, and allow us to quote and bind liability limits of up to US$1billion extremely quickly across a broad spectrum of industry exposures.
Lines of Coverage:
- Aerospace products liability.
- Manufacturers’ hull/liability.
- Premises/products/hangar keepers’ liability.
- Airport operators’ liability.
- Excess 52.
- Refuellers’ liability.
- Air traffic control liability.
- Manufacturers hull war.
- Airside/ground handlers’ liability.
- Airport contractors’ liability.
- Manufacturers spares.
- Non-aircraft war.
- Manufacturers’ deductible.
- Air-show liability.
- Manufacturers’ non-ownership.
- Aviation property.