Aviation Risk Consulting
Who We Are
Marsh’s Aviation Risk Advisory Solutions (ARAS) is the specialised risk consulting arm of the Aviation and Aerospace Practice providing global aviation companies with access to unique, industry specific services and solutions that assist identifying sources of risk within the business.
What We Do
Applying extensive industry knowledge, ARAS works closely with clients to:
- Help identify sources of risk.
- Implement programmes to mitigate the impact of enterprise and operational risk sources.
- Embed a safety and risk culture across the whole organisation.
- Provide proven consulting and managerial experience in safety operations and management systems.
- The team has a proven track record in the aviation industry and have worked with some of the world’s leading airlines, airports, maintenance organisations and ground service providers.
- We offer a variety of specialist aviation solutions that enable us to offer a scope of services which include auditing, consulting, training and advising our clients.
Key Aviation Risk Consulting Services
- Compliance and conformance audits.
- IATA Operation Safety Audit (IOSA) or Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) preparation.
- Supplier evaluation programmes.
- Safety training needs analysis.
- Internal evaluation programme.
- Integrated risk workshop.
- Operational risk review.
- Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Security Management Systems (SEMS).
- Emergency Management Programme.
- Human factor and error management solutions.
- Aviation safety, quality and security training.
- Hazard identification and risk management training.
- Quality auditor training.
- Emergency management education and training.
- Quality management system training.
- Basic aviation incident and accident investigation course.
- Enterprise risk management training.
- Risk champions training.
- Retained strategic advice.
- Retained risk advice.
- Incident and accident investigation assistance.
- Access to other Marsh & McLennan Companies solutions.