Risk and Insurance Solutions for Sports and Events
World-class sport and events demand world-class advice. Events such as the Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, and World Championships have a complex risk profile, as do international federations and sport governing bodies.
Marsh’s Sports & Events Practice has experienced specialists who understand the risk management and insurance needs of event organising committees, sports federations, governing bodies, and sports and event venues.
Our advisory and insurance brokerage services to the sports and events industry include:
- Risk identification, assessment, and mitigation.
- Risk management framework design.
- Health and safety programme design and services.
- Event risk analysis.
- Contingency planning.
- Venue safety audits.
- Incident notification and management.
- Operational readiness exercises (tabletops and simulations).
- Emergency response and evacuation planning.
- Crisis management planning.
- Insurance programme design
- Contingency (non-appearance, prize indemnity, contract bonus, adverse weather).
- Personal accident.
- Claims management services.
- Contract analysis and review.
Further details of our specialist sports and events risk management and insurance solutions can be found in our brochure.