Whether you are an independent insurance broker looking to increase market share, enter new markets, protect and retain clients, or simply make a name for yourself, Marsh Networks can help you achieve your goal.
Marsh Networks offers Marsh ProBroker, Marsh Labyrinth, and Marsh Connections, and provides you with access to personal and commercial products, insight, and the support you need to compete harder and write more business.
We provide a wide range of resources that may help you grow your business – by enabling you to compete for, and win business that may previously have been out of reach.
Depending on the level of membership, you can get access to:
- Products, markets, and facilities that extend your ability to secure competitive cover.
- Advice and support from experts in most fields of placement and claims.
- Support from our Lloyd’s and London Market broking team in placing complex or non-standard commercial risks.
- Placement support for fleet risks that fall outside the criteria of the panel insurers, and those fleets that may have been subject to high rate increases at renewal.
- Bespoke compliance, human resources, and training to help ensure you can trade with confidence.
- Access to national and international expertise from Marsh, when needed.
The result: With Marsh Networks, you get the tools you need to win and retain more business, strengthen profitability, and trade confidently.
Marsh ProBroker is designed for commercial brokers who want to be the best and most profitable in the regions in which they operate, and who focus on the small medium size enterprises (SMEs)/corporate sector above micro businesses.
Marsh Labyrinth is for community style brokers who want to build on their core strengths and secure sustainable, profitable futures by quickly establishing professional and competitive commercial insurance capabilities.
Marsh Connections is a wholesale distributor of personal and commercial insurance products to brokers.
Using Marsh's market knowledge and broking expertise, we provide opportunity to build and retain profitable relationships, and give members support in pitches for business.