Property Manuscript Policy Form for Rail Operators
Already proven to streamline and maximize complex railway claim settlements, Marsh’s manuscript property policy designed for railway organizations’ unique property and time element exposures is now updated – providing even more coverage certainty than before.
The Marsh Global Rail form, when compared directly with other policy forms available in the market today, demonstrates how Marsh’s market leadership can help companies achieve more comprehensive loss recoveries and enable less complex and quicker settlements.
The Marsh Global Rail form is an excellent option for railways of all types and classes – from shortline to long-haul freight operators and from light rail systems to commuter and transit agencies. The policy form incorporates the unique adjustment and valuation needs for all railways. Moreover, it is easily adapted for international or global placements with limited modification.
Key features and unique terms and conditions for:
Detour and rerouting expenses.
Named windstorm coverage.
Track and roadbed.
Bill of lading and foreign rolling stock.
Expense to reduce loss.
Equipment repair facilities.
Rolling stock and locomotive valuation options imbedded in the form.
Marsh’s manuscript form includes many coverage features not typically included in other forms.
Benefits of purchasing railway insurance with the Marsh Global Rail form include:
- Contract certainty. Marsh’s expert rail insurance brokers can negotiate on your behalf with insurers based on a pre-agreed policy wording.
- Ease of doing business. Analyzing a carrier’s quotes is easier with consistent policy wording with which to compare proposals.
- Access to Marsh’s network of producers and placement specialists. Marsh’s extensive global network of rail industry and risk experts are dedicated to providing unparalleled knowledge and service to our clients.
- Breadth of coverage. Policy enhancements benefit railway operators through improved terms and conditions.
- Direct access to insurers. Marsh will put your organization in front of carriers committed to and experienced in writing railway risks like yours at the most competitive prices.