Certificates on Demand / Memorandum of Insurance / Online Certificate Requests
Smart Ways to Manage Requests for Evidence of Coverage
- Do you need 24x7 online access to your certificates of insurance and/or a need to create certificates of insurance
- Do you have frequent demands for evidence of coverage that could be satisfied without an ACORD certificate of insurance?
- Are your requests often urgent, with a need to support critical business?
- Do you need to ensure that the coverage and policies reflected in your certificates of insurance are accurate?Do you need 24x7 online access to your certificates of insurance and/or a need to create certificates of insurance
The Solution: Certificates on Demand
Certificates-on-Demand is the digital platform that enables self-service capability for our clients to obtain proof of insurance. On boarded clients are able to access Certificates-on-Demand via My Applications on Marsh.com. Certificates-on-Demand provides clients a streamlined way to obtain proof of insurance 24X7.
Clients with the business needs outlined below are best positioned to benefit from this tool:
- Knowledgeable user base, as it relates to Insurance terms, terminologies and policy structure.
- Business operations demand quick turnaround (beyond the existing M-F 8am EST to 9pm EST certificate teams support hours).
- Standardized Processes around Certificates of Insurance (COI).
- Typically evidencing standard lines of coverages for the majority of their COI requests, predefined generalized additional interests’ language being shown on certificates.
The Solution: Memorandum of Insurance (MOI)
Memorandum of Insurance is a simple way to provide online evidence of coverage to vendors, suppliers, customers, and other third parties, avoiding the administrative effort and obligations of certificates.
- A generic snapshot of current coverage with no obligations to amend coverage or provide notice of cancellation to the viewer.
- An easily-shared URL ensuring each viewer understands and accepts the terms of viewing.
- Simplified risk management and administration requirements.
The Solution: Online Certificate Requests
Marsh.com My Applications provides a central online access point to intake certificate requests that ensures a comprehensive, accurate, and swift production of a certificate, all in accordance with your policies of record.
- A standardized process for 24/7 entry of requests and a comprehensive form that handles a wide range of coverages and scenarios.
- A dedicated service unit with your insurance policy information and certificate issuance procedures on file.
- Regular requests are handled within 24 hours. Urgent/rush requests are processed within one hour between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.