Cyber CAT 2.0: Aligning and Managing Cyber as a Strategic Risk
Marsh’s Cyber CAT 2.0 — designed for both public and private institutions that are seeking to address cyber as a strategic risk — responds to ever-changing cyber exposures by aligning coverages around your evolving risks. With access to more than $1 billion in capacity from leading cyber insurers, Cyber CAT 2.0 provides financial protection for risks created by the increasing use of technology and data in day-to-day operations, including broad coverage for the liability and direct loss associated with data breach and technology failure.
Who it’s for
- To address cyber as a strategic risk.
- Cyber coverage beyond typical privacy exposures.
- To place large limit programs for cyber risk.
What you get
Broad, proprietary policy wording designed to maximize coverage across a range of evolving cyber risks. Coverage includes all traditional cyber perils available in the market plus:
- True business interruption from a cyber event, including contingent business interruption and service interruption.
- Liability for damage to data from a physical event.
- Internet of Things (IoT) liability.
- Liability for bodily injury/property damage arising from a cyber event.
- The ability to align cyber coverage with property and casualty coverage on a single policy form.
Read or download our Cyber CAT 2.0 fact sheet to learn more.