Torrent Technologies, Inc.
Torrent Technologies, Inc., a Marsh company, provides insurers that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Write-Your-Own (WYO) program, as well as their agents, with sophisticated cloud-based technology solutions and back-office services. These include web-based quote-to-policy technology, a real-time paperless process, end-to-end claims handling, and innovative tools for working with the NFIP.
With Torrent’s unique combination of advanced technology solutions and flood insurance experience — including 150 years of combined NFIP expertise — you can:
- Meet and maintain federal regulatory compliance requirements.
- Differentiate yourself by using real-time automation that minimizes touch points and reduces errors.
- Simplify and accelerate your sales cycle and respond quickly to changing market conditions.
- Grow your business with tools that improve policy retention.
- Provide agents with ongoing training and marketing support.
TorrentFlood® for insurers
Torrent’s flagship product, TorrentFlood®, revolutionizes the National Flood Insurance Program. A true real-time transaction processing system, it delivers the industry’s swiftest and most comprehensive tools for policy issuance, access, and updates, as well as for retention management.
Learn more about Torrent.