Financial Advisory Services & Claims
How an organization prepares for and manages financial issues prior to or after a business-impacting event can often mean the difference between remaining successful and being left behind.
Marsh Risk Consulting’s Financial Advisory Services Practice can more precisely measure your potential and actual financial damages and provide expert testimony and analysis. Whether to improve insurability, maximize claims recovery, settle outstanding litigation, or resolve construction project management or other disputes, FAS provides risk solutions that help you manage unexpected events and stay ahead of the competition.
Our key capabilities include:
- Forensic Accounting and Claims Preparation.
- Business Interruption Loss Estimation.
- Construction Delay and Dispute Consulting.
- Construction Project Management Benchmarking.
What differentiates us in the marketplace are:
- We’re the only organization with the resources to respond to multiple global business disruption issues simultaneously — a necessity when one or several complex claim engagements involve locations around the world.
- Our experts include certified public accountants, chartered accountants, professional engineers, forensic engineers, attorneys, forensic accountants, certified fraud examiners, former insurance adjusters, FEMA specialists, valuation experts, certified appraisers, project managers, and product safety professionals.
- We deliver world-class forensic accounting, investigative, construction, product recall and liability, cyber risk quantification, dispute advisory, and insurance claim preparation and advisory services.
Our Financial Advisory Services teams can provide you with prompt support following a loss event almost anywhere in the world. Our experts can provide you with accurate and supportable business interruption valuations and can draw upon Marsh Risk Consulting’s tailored project management tools and data to keep your project on track. Their unmatched knowledge and experience can add value for your company at the most critical times.