Loss of physical assets and operational capabilities can mean lost market share, revenue, brand equity, and shareholder value. To mitigate property losses and their impact, you must manage the full spectrum of physical, financial, and operational risks that affect real assets.
Marsh Risk Consulting’s Property Consulting Practice enables organizations to strategically manage the risks associated with their portfolio of physical assets – whether identifying your biggest vulnerabilities, implementing strategies that can save you money or more effectively protect your business, or supporting your insurance decision-making.
Our key capabilities include:
- Property Risk Engineering and Loss Control.
- Asset Valuation Services.
- Value Stream Mapping and Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Natural Hazards Risks and Data Quality.
What differentiates us in the marketplace are:
- Our deep technical engineering expertise combined with Marsh’s strong understanding of the insurance industry and underwriting.
- A global team with more than 250 specialists in 40 countries.
- Our commitment to leadership in fire protection, including involvement in 35 National Fire Protection Association committees.
Our property risk experts provide you with salient information to make informed decisions about the risks to your property portfolio and your business. Using MRC’s globally consistent approach and proprietary technology, you can develop a sound strategy that aligns with your business objectives, effectively manages property-related exposures, and lowers your total cost of risk.