Creating Healthy Workforces through Targeted Workplace Health & Wellness Initiatives
Investing in employee wellness makes business sense. Today, employers must support a diverse workforce of employees who are working until later in life and with increasing health risks. With medical inflation in the Middle East and North Africa sitting at 15%1, it becomes more and more expensive to treat sick employees.
To meet these challenges and remain competitive, employers must think differently about the health care benefits they provide. We work with employers of all sizes to help them target and address the specific health risks within their organisation and measure the effectiveness and ROI of their initiatives, building a sound business case for employee wellness.
Our aim is to help employers improve their bottom line by enhancing the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of their employees. This is achieved by:
- Creating wellness intervention programs that target areas of high claims
- Implementing programs that create awareness and sustainable enough to drive long-term behavioural change
- Engaging and empowering employees to make wiser lifestyle decisions
- Work with providers who offer organisation wide discounts on gym memberships or healthy eating plans etc
- Offering supplementary benefits such as discounted optical or dental check ups
- Providing robust benefits for when ill health does arrive