Marsh 2019 Silicon Valley Technology Risk Forum
The Silicon Valley Technology Risk Forum brings together risk management leaders from technology firms ranging from incubator-level startups and emerging companies to the largest companies in the world for a two-day discussion of risks and emerging business trends. The topics of the presentations vary by year but focus on the seismic shifts in the technology industry and how risk management can support and enable innovation.
The forum is held every March in Sunnyvale, CA. It is open to risk leaders from any company who is developing or supporting technology or who is using technology as part of its core business functions.
You can review the agenda from the 2019 Silicon Valley Technology Risk Forum here.
Presentations from the 2019 Silicon Valley Technology Risk Forum included:
- Overview of the 2019 Communications, Media and Technology Risk Study
- Winning in the Ecosystem Economy
- The Changing Role of Risk Management
- Business Insurance Diversity + Inclusion Institute
- Becoming Your Own Insurance Company
- Insurance 5G
- The True Cost of Technology Failure
- The Intersection of Payments and Tech
- Changing Faces in Insurance
- Marsh Digital Labs
- New Data Sets & Innovative Risk Models
- Marsh Bluestream