Organizations help their members/employees obtain insurance for a variety of reasons. For franchises and other business networks, it is often necessary to meet requirements in standard operating agreements. For employers, it helps ensure a more stable workforce. For clubs, associations, and other affinity groups, it can help strengthen the bonds between members and the organization.
For all of these groups, Marsh offers a full suite of business management solutions and insurance products that provide value both to the organizations and their members or employees.
Marsh-sponsored insurance programs help a wide variety of organizations and businesses access insurance coverage tailored to their specific needs and often benefit from the power of group purchasing when addressing their risk requirements.
Sponsored Insurance Programs
Marsh Canada is pleased to broker insurance programs with the permission of several sponsoring organizations. Members can benefit from insurance programs designed specifically for their industry needs and coverage rates made possible through the power of group purchasing.
- Addictions and Mental Health Ontario Insurance Program
- Agfa Damage Assistance Program
- Alzheimer Society Insurance Program
- Canadian Mental Health Association Insurance Program
- Canadian Museums Association Insurance Program
- Canadian Nursery Landscape Association HortProtect Insurance Program
- Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) Insurance Program
- Canadian Transportation Equipment Association Insurance Program
- Manulife Sponsored Travel Agency Business Insurance Program
- Ontario Community Support Services
- Ontario Petroleum Transporters & Technicians Association
- Ontario Tennis Association Insurance Program
- Snap-on Franchisee Inventory Coverage Program
Job-Related Insurance Programs
Marsh Canada brokers several insurance programs designed for professionals, entities, and businesses with specific coverage needs at rates made possible through the power of group purchasing.
- Architects and Engineers
- Automobile Dealers
- Boat Dealers, Boat Builders, Boat Repair or Storage Facilities, Boat/Yacht Brokers, Boat/Yacht Clubs, Full-Service Marinas, Suppliers of Boat Dockage or Rental Services
- Building Material Dealers
- Dry Cleaners
- Financial Agents
- Health, Fitness Clubs, and Studios
- Hospitality Establishments
- Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Massage, Osteopathy, Naturopathy, Healing/Reiki, and Nutrition Therapy
- Private Companies, Not-For-Profit Entities, and Condominium Corporations
About Group Business Insurance
Group business insurance represents an opportunity to access increased service offerings, achieve broader coverage, and obtain heightened cost savings from a dependable and reliable program administrator. This allows your organization to focus on what you do best — the provision of quality products and services to your members.