Easy and Efficient Online Collaboration
- Can you easily find important information?
- Can you securely share large files electronically?
- Can you reliably track the status of outstanding items?
- Is your email inbox overflowing?
Managing an insurance program is an ongoing project that can generate a lot of information —submissions, proposals, policies, and more. Keeping track of everything and easily sharing documents with your Marsh team and underwriters can be a challenge.
The Solution: Marsh TEAMSITE
Marsh TEAMSITE is an easy to use collaboration tool, using widely adopted Microsoft Office and SharePoint technology. Marsh TEAMSITE allows secure sharing of information with team members worldwide, including insurers as appropriate.
- Easy to use: The familiar Microsoft Office interface makes it easy to manage your files and organize document libraries and site pages.
- Two-way file sharing: Both you and your service team members can upload, download, and edit files, including files of up to 100MB that may be too large to email. You can also access a record of changes and previous drafts. (Note: Marsh TEAMSITE is not a permanent document storage solution, but it does provide collaboration capability for the duration of your transaction or project.)
- Customizable alerts: You can set alerts to notify you when content is updated or new content is added.
- Secure access: Your service team can customize security settings to restrict access as needed, such as granting insurers read-only access to renewal submissions.
- Many useful apps help teams work efficiently online, including:
- Contact lists – quickly reach team members.
- Calendar – manage key milestones.
- Open Items – keep team aligned around progress on outstanding tasks and open issues.
- Quick links – to important information.
- Wiki pages – maintain an insurance manual of servicing procedures.