If your business has fewer than 200 employees, is creating jobs, strengthening communities, and improving Canada’s global competitiveness, you may benefit from a local brokerage with the robust resources of a global industry leader. If your business doesn’t have the infrastructure, resources, or in-house expertise to effectively and efficiently manage risk, insurance, and claims for your organization, Marsh can help.
As one of Canada’s largest risk management and insurance providers, Marsh supports many of the businesses that power our communities across Canada. Our size, experience and expertise allow us to develop insurance solutions and risk management advice that is tailored to your growing business.
Our wealth of expert knowledge to handle your transactional insurance needs is complemented by market leading risk engineering, project risk management, and claims advisory services. We regularly consult on mergers and acquisitions and can work with you to provide the necessary due diligence involved in these transactions.
Services for Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Marsh offers expert advice and industry-leading insurance products across all of the following lines:
- Property & Casualty Insurance (including General Liability, Business Interruption, Errors & Omissions, Pollution, Automobile, etc.)
- Management Liability Insurance (including Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Liability, and Fiduciary Liability)
- Access to Employee Benefits (including Life, AD&D, Dental, Vision, HCSA, EAP, etc.) through our sister company, Mercer
- Personal Lines for Employees (including Homeowners, Tenants, and Auto insurance)
- Individual Insurance Services (including Executive Benefits, Key Person Insurance, Shareholder Agreements, etc.)