Creating Healthy Workforces through Targeted Workplace Health & Wellness Initiatives
Investing in employee wellness makes business sense. Today, employers must support a diverse workforce of employees who are working until later in life and with increasing health risks. With medical inflation in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) sitting at 11.9%, it becomes more and more expensive to treat sick employees.
To meet those challenges and remain competitive, employers must think strategically about the health care benefits they provide. We work with employers of all sizes to help them target and address the specific health risks within their organization and measure the effectiveness and ROI of their initiatives, building a sound business case for employee wellness.
Our aim is to help employers improve their bottom line by enhancing the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of their employees. This is achieved by:
- Creating wellness intervention programs that target areas of high claims
- Implementing programs that create awareness and are sustainable enough to drive long-term behavioural change
- Engaging and empowering employees to make wiser lifestyle decisions such as drinking sufficient amounts of water, exercising and eating healthy foods
- Work with providers who offer organization wide discounts on gym memberships or healthy eating plans etc
- Offering supplementary benefits such as discounted optical or dental checkups on-site and off-site
- Providing robust benefits for when ill health does arrive
If you would like to know more how Mercer Marsh Benefit can help you balance rising medical costs with a healthy and productive workforce please, contact us.