Infrastructure: Navigating a Challenging Insurance Market
The insurance market for infrastructure investors, project owners, operators, and lenders has changed considerably during the last 12 months, with increased costs and more restrictive coverage.
In this podcast, our expert team explains the background and drivers for this market change, and share their perspectives on challenges presented. The speakers also discuss how best to navigate this changed insurance marketplace for the benefit of individual projects and infrastructure investments.
- Martin Bennett, Managing Director, Private Equity and M&A Practice and Global Infrastructure Practice.
- Tom Burrell, Vice President, Private Equity and M&A Practice and Global Infrastructure Practice.
- Clarissa Franks, Managing Director, Placement Leader, Risk Management.
- Rawden Leigh, Senior Vice President, Private Equity and M&A Practice, Financial Lines.
- Phil McVey, Claims Advocacy Leader.