Data Center Damage and Business Interruption
Data Centers have become an integral part of business operations for communications, media and technology companies. Whether owned or leased, data centers present complex business interruption, contingent business interruption and property damage risks.
On August 26, 2015, Marsh’s panel of claims, property valuation and insurance experts hosted a 45-minute webcast to discuss the key risks for business interruption and property damage for data centers.
As data centers emerge as more integral parts of business operations, mitigating the risks of a data center loss becomes critical. The panel discusses risks related to owned or outsourced data centers as well as how to calculate complicated business interruption losses.
- Drew Haaser, US Technology Practice Leader, Marsh.
- Patrick Maguire, vice president, Marsh Risk Consulting's Property Risk Consulting Practice.
- Chris Ewers, senior vice president, Marsh Risk Consulting's Property Risk Consulting Practice.
- Robert Gall, managing director, US Property Claims Practice, Marsh.
- George Magula, senior vice president, Marsh Risk Consulting's Forensic Accounting and Claim Services.