How Fitness Organizations Can Manage Cyber Risk
Several recent high-profile cyber breaches highlight the far-reaching effects a data security or privacy issue can have on a business. And the fitness industry is not immune to the risk.
During the February 25, 2015, one-hour webcast, our panel of experts discussed:
- Best practices for mitigating fitness-industry-specific exposures.
- Recent information regarding security and privacy litigation.
- Managing risks associated with first- and third-party claims following a breach.
- Coordinating cyber mitigation and response strategies across your enterprise.
- Managing reputational impacts from a major cyber event.
- Cyber liability insurance solutions and the underwriting process.
- Using benchmarking and analytics to determine limits and retentions.