Mangrove Insurance Solutions
Mangrove Insurance Solutions PCC and Mangrove Insurance Solutions PCC Limited, domiciled in Washington, DC and Isle of Man, and now Mangrove Insurance Europe PCC Ltd in Malta, are licensed insurance and reinsurance companies.
Companies participating in Mangrove PCC are insulated from the loss experience, liabilities, and credit risks of other participants. Consequently, participants can avoid potential costs, such as additional premium requirements or capital outlays that could arise in group captive arrangements when other participating firms have poor loss experience or more volatile risk profiles.
Mangrove PCC, established by Marsh Captive Solutions, is well-suited for:
- Small and midsize businesses seeking cost-effective risk-financing alternatives.
- Larger firms looking to segregate retained risks associated with joint ventures, strategic alliances, and other special situations.
Benefits of Mangrove Insurance Solutions
Mangrove PCC is a cost effective risk-financing vehicle that offers companies benefits similar to those available through group and single-parent captives, such as access to the reinsurance markets, optimization of risk transfer and risk retention, and coverage for uninsurable or difficult-to-place risks.
Additional benefits of the Mangrove PCC include:
- Reduced start-up and operating costs through sharing of the audit firm, actuarial firms, and regulatory fees with the other cell owners.
- Potentially quicker licensing timeframes and minimal time commitment compared to a traditional captive.
Marsh Captive Solutions offers Mangrove PCC participants the expertise and knowledge provided by a global network of captive colleagues.
Choosing the Right PCC Domicile
Mangrove PCC has been set up in three domiciles (Isle of Man, Malta, and Washington, DC) to:
- Take advantage of favorable regulatory environments toward captives.
- Serve the needs of companies that are based in the US or UK, or have the majority of their exposures in those countries.
Learn more about Mangrove: