Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Manage Your Insurer Counterparty Risk
- Do you know the financial condition of your insurers?
- Do you need to track changes to your insurers’ financial condition or rating?
- Do you need to report insurer status changes to internal committees?
- Do you need to know the ratings of your insurers?
The Solution: Marsh Market Information (MMI)
Marsh Market Information is designed to make it easier for clients to find detailed insurer and insurance industry market analysis and information. A timely and dynamic one-stop tool, MMI provides easy access to detailed financial information, ratings, news and analyses clients need in order to evaluate the market security risks of their insurance programs—saving them valuable time and concern.
Comprehensive Financial Information
When making decisions about your insurance program, it’s critical to be well-informed about the financial condition of the insurance companies you are considering. MMI provides you with a comprehensive view of various insurer security factors and metrics, including:
- Tracking of thousands of insurers worldwide.
- Ratings and outlooks from all four major credit rating agencies — A.M. Best, S&P, Moody’s, and Fitch.
- Integration of intercompany pools, affiliates, and parent companies.
- Comprehensive financial data, including financial statements, performance ratios, and historical trends.
- Interactive tools to help you analyze your insurance program’s overall credit exposure.
Customized Online Tools
MMI features a suite of interactive tools that allow you to analyze your insurance program’s overall credit exposure. You can create and manage portfolios of insurers and generate reports based on your needs. In addition, by establishing custom email alerts about insurers of interest, you can be notified quickly of events such as:
- Insurer rating changes.
- New Marsh financial analyses.
- Breaking news.
Exclusive Marsh Analytics
MMI provides clients with exclusive analysis from Marsh’s Market Information Group and allows you to create a variety of charts, graphs, and spreadsheets, including:
- Insurer ratings exposure concentration by premiums/limits/claims.
- Comparative analysis of insurer financials.
These analytics can help you make your decisions and also to explain them, as well as your recommendations, to others in your organization.