Environmental short-course series
Marsh’s Environmental Short-Course Series is a collection of highly focused, 15-20 minute topical discussions on environmental risk management that are relevant and useful in today’s business climate.
Other courses in the series include:
- Asbestos Bodily Injury Claims and Risk Transfer Solutions - Asbestos claims are a frictional cost of doing business. What can be done to manage mounting claims?
- M&A Toolbox - M&A activity is back with a vengeance. Don’t let environmental liabilities derail your deal.
- Cost Cap Insurance - Yes, there are solutions to cover project cost overruns. Learn about the options.
- Counterparty Credit Risk - Concerned about divested environmental liabilities coming back home? Excess of indemnity insurance might be the answer.
- Environmental Liability Buyouts - Managing environmental cleanup
projects can be a significant
source of financial uncertainty, and environmental insurances typically exclude
known pollution conditions and associated cleanup obligations. What can a
company do to create certainty?