Marsh Flood Service Center
Marsh’s Flood Service Center (FSC), part of the firm’s US Property Practice, is dedicated to offering commercial business and real estate owners, property managers, and property developers deep expertise in the placement and servicing of flood insurance coverage. We place more than 8,000 policies for more than 1,000 commercial clients across the US.
Once our risk advisors help you determine your flood risks, our FSC will arrange coverage and risk management options that best fit your specific situation. We’ll help design an appropriate flood insurance program with deductibles limits, terms, and conditions that address your needs.
Our dedicated practice leader and experienced placement specialists — with nearly 75 years in the insurance industry — work closely with you and your Marsh advisory team. We follow a comprehensive flood analysis process to help you understand your flood policy and exposures.
With Marsh’s Flood Service Center, you gain:
- Primary flood insurance coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Alternative primary and excess coverages, up to US$30 million, including replacement cost and business interruption.
- A streamlined and efficient application process.
- Expert flood insurance placement specialists, with nearly 75 years of experience placing flood coverage.
- Proper rating and program placement.
- Flood modeling services, through First American.
- Flood-zone determinations (FZDs), using flood maps generated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.