While 2020 was a year most would like to forget, workers’ compensation coverage continued to perform favorably. Will the trend continue throughout 2021?
Marsh’s WC Center of Excellence recently hosted, Workers’ Compensation: Past Performance, Future Trends. Our panelists provided a review of the workers’ compensation market’s recent past performance and delved into the what the future portends. Discussion included:
- Pre-2020 workers’ compensation experience and loss trends.
- Workers’ compensation in 2020.
- Current state of the market.
- Look into the future.
- Current and emerging trends.
- Dan Aronson, US Casualty Practice Leader, Marsh
- Scott Lefkowitz, Partner, Oliver Wyman Actuarial
- Larry Pearlman, Workforce Strategies Practice, Marsh Advisory
- Dennis Tierney, National Director of Workers’ Compensation Claims, Marsh
- Christine Williams, US Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence, Marsh