FAS Pre-Loss Appointments
Marsh’s Financial Advisory Services (FAS) practice provides pre- and post-loss risk consulting services to clients around the world with:
- Exposure to major property damage (PD)/business interruption losses.
- A need to ensure timely and effective recovery from a catastrophic natural hazard, operational, or financial loss.
- Limited in-house or on-the-ground insurance claims capabilities or resources.
By leveraging our team of forensic accountants, loss adjusters, and construction engineers, FAS can help your company present an optimised, fully documented claim to insurers and work through the vast number of claims-related issues that often follow a major loss event.
Furthermore, FAS can now be appointed as the dedicated claims preparation expert at renewal. Pre-loss appointments provide the opportunity for peace of mind and enhanced responsiveness with no upfront cost commitment. Where claims preparation cover exists within the relevant policy, FAS fees are recoverable from insurers in the event of a covered loss.
For more information, please read the Marsh flyer, which also covers:
- Service Highlights.
- The benefits of using FAS to prepare your claim.
- The additional benefits of appointing FAS at renewal.