How Organisations Are Overlooking Disruptive Technology Risks
Disruptive technologies — from the gig economy to artificial intelligence — are changing organisations’ business models globally, altering their risk profiles, and shifting liability. Join us on June 7, 2017, at 4 p.m. (EDT) for The New Reality of Risk® webcast to learn why your organisation needs to better understand and manage disruptive technology risks.
Marsh's panel of experts will discuss:
- Key findings from the Excellence in Risk Management XIV report.
- How organisations can harness data and analytics to better understand disruptive technology risks.
- Why companies should use an integrated approach toward disruptive technology to develop a clearer picture of risks.
- The role of cybersecurity in conversations around disruptive technology.
Scheduled panelists include:
- Melissa Gale, senior manager, Risk Solutions, Lyft.
- Thomas Quigley, Marsh's Communications, Media & Technology Practice leader.
- Thomas Fuhrman, managing director, Marsh Risk Consulting.
- Brian C. Elowe, Marsh's US Client Executive Practice leader.
We invite you to join the conversation through audience polling during the webcast and by submitting questions for the panel.
We also welcome your questions in advance. Simply send them to email@example.com.