Marsh and FMI recently hosted a webcast focused on managing liquidity in the current E&C environment. The presentation outlines specific considerations to help contractors survive in the short-term, sustain current operations, and position themselves to thrive.
Among other topics, this webinar covered:
- Why liquidity is such a critical concern for contractors during this crisis.
- How to quantify your access cash from both traditional and non-traditional sources.
- The need to conduct scenario planning exercises for cash flow forecasting.
- How to prepare to resume work and avoid pitfalls.
- How to think about liquidity within the context of a company’s strategic plan in a volatile market.