We provide actionable insights, powered by industry-leading data, to support informed risk management decisions.
Organizations worldwide are increasingly impacted by emerging, complex risks that could affect their ability to achieve their business goals. In this rapidly changing environment, leaders are looking for more than historical views, complicated models, and generic broker benchmarks to manage risk. They want real-time, actionable insights tailored to their business to see around the next corner and plan for the challenges — and opportunities — ahead.
Our risk analytics solutions empower you with knowledge and insights to navigate today's environment, track and anticipate emerging risks, and make more informed business decisions.
With Marsh’s leading data and analytics, you can improve your risk intelligence and more effectively plan, finance, and deliver risk management strategies that align to your leadership team's objectives.
As a vital part of Marsh’s Advisory team, our risk analytics specialists can:
- Provide tailored insights to help you improve your risk management strategy and frame opportunities with greater precision.
- Connect our analytics, risk management, and insurance experience to deliver insightful business intelligence and risk analysis.
- Use industry-leading data, advanced modeling, and innovative digital technology in our Blue[i] suite of analytics solutions to empower your resilience and build confidence.
Our innovative solutions can help you align your risk strategy to corporate objectives and answer critical questions through each step of the risk lifecycle:
- Understand and govern your risks: What are my risks? How big are they, where do they come from, and how are they interrelated? What are the potential losses and the sources of those losses? How can I better govern my risks?
- Structure and finance your risks: How do I understand the insurance market? What insurance should I buy and how much? What do my peers do? How do I get competitive terms? Is my current insurance program optimal? How do I structure a program that aligns with my organization’s objectives?
- Control and improve your risks: What events or types of events should I monitor? How can I improve my risk profile? Is my management of risks effective? How can I evolve my organization’s risk management? How can I implement a resilience program to recover from an event quickly?
- Claim and recover when incidents occur: How can I get the maximum payment from my insurance program for a claim? What does the claims process mean for my organization’s risk lifecycle?
Your Marsh advisor can help you in each step of the risk lifecycle or deep dive into a particular area where your organization needs help as you measure, manage, and minimize your total cost of risk.
We work with you to help you keep ahead of risk, better anticipate future challenges, and capitalize on emerging opportunities through proactive risk advice that helps build resilience and confidence.