Financial and Professional Insurance Solutions for Distressed Companies
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant harm to businesses in the US and globally. Some businesses have already reported an actual or potential loss of revenue for 2020, and others may be pushed into bankruptcy or restructuring.
Throughout the bankruptcy or restructuring process, Marsh can serve as your trusted advisor every step of the way. With experience helping hundreds of companies in distress, we bring a knowledge of your financial and professional insurance needs that other brokers can’t match. We can help guide you through the process, anticipating critical questions and delivering proven solutions to help protect your corporate and personal assets and achieve peace of mind through a difficult process.
Marsh’s 300+ FINPRO colleagues across the US have deep knowledge of financial and professional policy forms, relationships with all leading insurers, and experience placing coverage for thousands of companies. Our team can help you:
- Review your policy forms for inadequate coverage.
- Build effective policies at competitive pricing.
- Peer benchmark your limits against our vast client database.
- Protect directors and officers during the bankruptcy or restructuring process and after they leave the company.
- Consider coverage for newly appointed restructuring officers.
Download the brochure to learn more about how Marsh delivers value to companies in distress.