Webcast Replay: Managing Cyber Risk in Life Sciences Technology
Life sciences and technology companies are increasingly aligning to pursue advances in life science technology that enhance the quality, speed, and sophistication of patient care. However, these advances also introduce new cybersecurity risks and regulatory oversight that must be managed. And, in the COVID-19 era, the use of medical tracking and diagnostic technologies intensifies the need to address such risks.
On our recent webcast, Marsh and leading policy, cybersecurity, and legal authorities discussed how manufacturers, providers, and other health care ecosystem stakeholders can manage these complex cybersecurity and regulatory issues – and protect themselves from potential liabilities.
- Brian Finch, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Greg Garcia, Executive Director, Cybersecurity, Health Sector Coordinating Council
- Matthew McCabe, Senior Vice President, Marsh
- Colin Morgan, Managing Director, Apraciti, LLC
- Jessica Wilkerson, Cyber Policy Advisor, All Hazards Readiness, Response, and Cybersecurity, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration