Marsh is honoured to be named Broker of the Year by the Asia Insurance Review at the 27th Asia Insurance Industry Awards, held in Singapore on 30 October 2023. This year, the judges were looking for a winner who demonstrated outstanding initiative and leadership qualities in the breadth and depth of its broking services, utilising both new and traditional delivery channels.
We thank the esteemed judges for recognising our work in advancing the industry through our innovative solutions that help clients and partners address emerging risks. Here are some of the key initiatives:
- Designing bespoke solutions — such as crisis management, security risk management, construction risk evaluation, and trade credit insurance — to help homegrown multinationals mitigate emerging risks when expanding abroad.
- Improving access to insurance amidst rising premiums and capacity constraints through our Fast Track facility, captive programs, and parametric solutions.
- Publishing industry-led, data-driven insights and advisory to enhance risk resilience for food and beverage companies, the technology industry, and data centres.
- Helping companies improve ESG and climate risk resilience, such as identifying exposures and quantifying potential losses, and making actionable recommendations.
- Supporting well-being and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within our organisation, and for the wider workforce in Asia by leveraging the expertise of Mercer Marsh Benefits.
The award marks the fifth consecutive time that Marsh has won the Broker of the Year accolade. James Addington-Smith, President, Marsh Asia, received the award and dedicated it to the colleagues across the region who continue to work tirelessly to deliver innovation and value in risk advisory and insurance broking for clients.
Marsh continues to keep up with industry risk trends, leverage cutting-edge data, analytics and digital technology, use various channels to connect with Asia’s businesses, and closely collaborate with insurers with the goal of helping businesses protect their balance sheets and build resilience amid volatility and uncertainty.