Expanding Liability Related to Developments in Corporate Governance for Insurance Companies
On Juy 15, 2015, Marsh hosted a one-hour webcast exploring expanding areas of liabilities for insurers and insureds.
A panel of experts from Squire Patton Boggs covered:
- Recent developments in cybersecurity, including the changing nature of threats, costs related to breaches, implications of the executive order on cybersecurity, and the Ofice of Personnel Management attack.
- The increasing number of derivative actions against directors and officers.
- Regulatory liabilities facing directors, officers, and employees, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Evolving international sanctions and their effects on insurance companies.
- Deborah Lodge, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Samuel Rosenthal, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Steve McHale, partner, Squire Patton Boggs.
- Moderator: Don Roberts, US Insurance Company Practice leader, Marsh.